Thursday, May 31, 2012




Last Thursday I had the lucky-luck experience of attending one of Thrice's last shows (5/24) during their 'Farewell Tour'. They played at Best Buy Theater on 44th street, and though it's certainly been a while since I've played tourist and ventured near Times Square.  I'm glad I did. Not only is the city impossible to replicate or (describe) at night in summer, but I was able to see Thrice in an excellent venue.
Thrice is made up of extremely talented musicians. Their ability to mature their sound, and to arrange original musical compositions is the primary reason for their longevity. Couple that with poetic lyrics, and you have music magic. <3 LOVE 
P.S. My friend Diana is not a fan, but I bought her a ticket and immediately, she was smitten. 'Beggar's' will change your life..

No comments:

Post a Comment